Article 1 (Scope of application)
1. This agreement is for users to use services for members (hereinafter referred to as “this service”) provided on the website (hereinafter referred to as “this site”) operated by FANUC CORPORATION (hereinafter referred to as “the Company”). Applies if you want to.
Article 2 (Definitions)
Unless otherwise specified, the definitions of terms in this agreement are as follows:
(1) “Products” refers to products such as paid or free data, files, information, parts, and software provided by this Service.
(2) “User” means a member who has been issued an ID required to use the Service in accordance with Article 5.
(3) “User Account” means the right to use this service.
(4) “User ID” means the email address registered by the user as an authentication ID when using this service.
Article 3 (Change of Terms)
The Company may change these Terms from time to time. In this case, the changed Terms shall be applied to the user's use of the Service.
Article 4 (Issuance of User ID)
1. If the Company accepts an application from a person who agrees to the Terms and wishes to obtain a user account (hereinafter referred to as “Applicant”), the Company will grant a user account and a user ID at the discretion of the Company. To use this service. This agreement is established when a user ID is issued.
2. User account assignment and user ID acquisition are free of charge.
3. The Company may not issue a user ID if the applicant falls under any of the following items. In addition, after issuing a user ID, the Company may delete the user ID if it becomes clear that the applicant falls under any of the following items.
(1) When the applicant declares a false fact at the time of application
(2) When it becomes technically difficult to provide this service
(3) When the applicant has violated the Terms in the past
(4) When the maintenance of a user account interferes with the performance of the Company's business, or when the Company deems inappropriate
4. When a change is made to the matters notified to the Company, the user shall register the change immediately from the designated part of this site. In addition, even if the user suffers damage due to false description, incorrect entry, omission of entry, delay of change registration, etc. for the items registered in this service, our company assumes no responsibility. Shall not.
Article 5 (Management of user ID, etc.)
1. The user shall not disclose, rent or share the user ID and the password related to this (hereinafter referred to as “user ID etc.”) to a third party, but strictly manage it so that it will not be leaked to a third party (password) (Including appropriate changes). The Company shall not be liable for any damages to users and third parties due to inadequate management of user IDs, errors in use, or the use of third parties.
2. The user cannot transfer, sublicense, etc. to the third party with respect to the rights acquired based on these Terms. In addition, information and other copyrighted works provided to the user by the Company in this Service can only be used by the user. We do not let thing third party use thing.
3. If a third party uses this service using a user ID, etc., the usage is considered to be a user's action, and all responsibility is attributed to the user.
4. If the user suffers damage due to or related to the use of the user ID, etc., the user shall compensate for the damage. However, this shall not apply if the user ID is used by a third party due to our intention or negligence.
Article 6 (prohibited matters)
The user shall not perform the following acts when using this service.
(1) Become a member for the purpose of collecting information only
(2) Use this service for commercial purposes other than self-use or other fraudulent purposes, or conduct business activities using this service.
(3) Re-licensing rights under these Terms to a third party
(4) Obtaining or using or illegally obtaining a user ID, etc.
(5) The Service or the products or information provided by the Services are protected by the Copyright Act or other intellectual property rights-related laws and regulations. Any act that infringes or may infringe any other rights such as copyright, trademark rights, etc. of the three parties
(6) Acts that interfere with or hinder the provision of this service by sending computer viruses, spam emails, or other harmful computer programs
(7) Acts that promote criminal acts or other criminal acts
(8) Any act that slanders our company or a third party and harms its honor or trust
(9) Unauthorized access to the facilities of the Company or a third party, or this service facility, and any act that may or may impede its use or operation
(10) Other acts that the Company deems inappropriate or inappropriate based on reasonable reasons
(11) In addition to the above items, acts that violate laws and regulations, this agreement, public order and morals, acts that interfere with the operation of this service, and acts that cause disadvantage to our company or third parties
Article 7 (Cancellation or cancellation of use registration)
If the Company determines that the user falls under any of the preceding items, or falls under any of the following items, the Company does not require any notification and is not liable for any You can stop using this service by the user and cancel or cancel this agreement. In this case, the Company shall not be liable for any such cancellation or cancellation.
(1) When the user performs an act that violates this agreement
(2) In addition, when the Company determines that the continuation of use of the Service by the user is inappropriate
Article 8 (Cancellation by user)
If the user wishes to cancel this agreement, the user shall notify us. However, you may not be able to delete your user account unless you properly cancel this agreement. Even after deleting a user account, the Company shall be able to retain information provided by the user who has been granted the user account for a certain period of time.
Article 9 (Suspension / termination of services)
1. The user acknowledges that the use of all or part of this service may be interrupted or terminated if the Company notifies the user in advance.
2. Notifications regarding the suspension or termination of this service will be made on this site or separately by the Company.
3. The user acknowledges that the Company may interrupt the provision of this service in the following items.
(1) When this service cannot be provided due to force majeure such as natural disasters or labor disputes.
(2) In the case of unavoidable maintenance or construction of equipment for providing this service.
(3) When temporary interruption of this service is required for operation or technology.
Article 10 (Handling of Personal Information)
2. We handle personal information of users within the scope of the following purposes of use.
(1) To provide this service as requested by the user.
(2) Conduct questionnaire surveys by e-mail, postal mail, telephone, etc. for the purpose of improving services in this service.
(3) For the purpose of improving the service of this service, collect and analyze the opening status of e-mails, the browsing status of our web pages, and other information related to the use of this service.
(4) Providing customers with information on products, support services, etc. of the Company or its subsidiaries, affiliates or affiliated companies that may be beneficial to users by e-mail, postal mail, telephone, etc.
(5) In order to obtain the user's individual consent regarding the handling of the user's personal information, the user shall be contacted by e-mail, postal mail, telephone, etc. and used for the purpose of use for which the consent has been obtained. .
(6) Use personal information to fulfill contracts, provide better products and services, and provide useful information in our FIELD system, FA, robot and robomachine businesses.
3. The Company shall be able to let the business contractor handle the personal information of users to the extent necessary for the purpose of use specified in each item of the preceding paragraph.
4. The Company shall use the user's personal information for purposes other than those stipulated in each item of Paragraph 2 except when the consent of the user is obtained or otherwise permitted by the “Act on the Protection of Personal Information”. It will not be handled or disclosed or provided to any third party other than the subcontractor specified in the preceding paragraph.
Article 11 (Limited Liability)
1. The Company shall not be liable for any warranty regarding the information obtained by the user using this service.
2. The Company shall not assume any responsibility for the accuracy, legality, usefulness, and suitability for the intended use of the user.
3. If the data, etc. stored in the server or other equipment is lost or altered by a third party when the user uses this service, we will determine that it is technically possible and reasonable. We shall endeavor to recover the data, etc. within the scope, and with the efforts to recover, we will avoid claims for damages from users or third parties due to loss or alteration.
4. In any case, the Company shall suffer damages arising from reasons that cannot be attributed to the Company's responsibility, damages arising from special circumstances regardless of the Company's foresight, lost profits, and damages from third parties. We are not liable for damages based on claims.
Article 12 (Governing Law)
The governing law regarding the establishment, effectiveness, performance and interpretation of these Terms shall be Japanese law.
Established: April 1, 2017
“FIELD system Partner Association”
This association is called the “FIELD system partner association” (* 1).
(* 1) “FIELD system” and “FIELD” are registered trademarks of FANUC CORPORATION (hereinafter referred to as “FANUC”).
2. Definition The definitions of "FIELD system" and "FIELD system integrated network" are as follows.
Platform software "FANUC Intelligent Edge Link and Drive system" provided by FANUC and devices equipped with the software
FIELD system integrated network:
A collective term for CNCs, robots, industrial machines including machine tools, peripheral devices, sensors, etc., these networks, the network between FIELD systems, and the network between FIELD systems, etc., integrated by FIELD system
3. the purpose The purpose of this association is to provide mutual benefits to members through exchanges with FANUC and members (those who meet the requirements of Section 4) and expansion of the FIELD system integrated network.
4). Membership requirements
The requirements for membership are as follows.
① Being a corporation
(2) Approval for the purpose of paragraph 3
③ Submission of FANUC's designated application form and acceptance by FANUC
Admission and annual fees are free.
5). Member rights
Members have the following rights regarding the FIELD system:
① Access to the member-only website provided by FANUC
② FIELD production of application software and device interface software running on the system and the application for registration (※ 2), as well as the need and FANUC the following use rights be considered for these
software, such as, FANUC of technical information and software development kit
- Test site provided by FANUC
③ “FIELD system partner” name and logo usage rights
(* 2) FANUC's prior consent is required for registration of application software and device interface software. For details regarding prior approval of application software and device interface software registration and sales, etc., the contents of the rules, etc. separately determined by FANUC shall apply.
Members can leave FANUC at any time by informing FANUC of their intention to withdraw and the reasons for withdrawal.
Members may violate this constitution and may interfere with the operation of the FIELD system integrated network. If FANUC judges that there is, you may be withdrawn.
7). Information management
① FANUC uses information collected from members (including personal information) only for the purpose of improving the function and quality of the FIELD system integrated network, and will not use it for any other purpose.
② Members shall use the information (including member's personal information) obtained from the Society only for the purpose of improving and operating the functions and quality of the FIELD system integrated network, and not for other purposes. will do.
8). Revision of the constitution
This constitution can be changed by FANUC as necessary. FANUC will notify the members of the contents by the prescribed method.
Established: September 21, 2016